Popular Posts

Prolific Contact Info?

Hi. I’ve been using Prolific for about 6 or 7 months and recently I’ve had trouble logging into my account. When I login with the proper login info it says it wrong., even though I haven’t done anything to it. So I chose the reset password option and it sent me a new password in the email. When I copy the new password with my email it says it’s still wrong even though I just reset the password. One more thing to note is that I don’t think I’m banned because I still get email updates to my account telling me survives I’ve done before we’re accepted. If I anyone knows a contact email for Prolific users please let me know. Prolific is my favorite survey site and I’d hate to stop being able to use it! Thanks.

submitted by /u/Arsonzz_av
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ea81k2/prolific_contact_info/

No comments:

Add Comment