Popular Posts

How can I properly manage my time alongside school while still taking part in Beermoney?

Hello everyone, I've recently had a great breakthrough in my Beermoney life and have the opportunity to make quite a bit of $$$ if I commit well enough.

My schedule is pretty simple, wake up at 6:30AM, get to school by 8:30AM by leaving at 8:AM. I spend 7 hours at school, and then (four days a week) I will go to the gym and workout for about an hour or so. No homework thankfully, and only studying at certain times. For some extra context, I am an Accounting student and have access to a dual screen setup all day.

I got my first project on Appen, and it is a 10h a week minimum commitment. Before this, I had a Lionbridge project with a commitment of one hour a day. On the same day, my Mturk account was accepted and I am now allowed to work on it. This is honestly the luck of the gods, and I'm incredibly grateful for this. But I'm also pretty stressed about this, I honestly have never had to do full time school and part time work before and it seems a little overwhelming. Thankfully, I don't run much else besides those three. The only other things being Qmee with the use of a script, User Testing, Prolific academic, and SerpClix.

I'm honestly just wondering what's the best way to take on this about 15h minimum required hours a week. I know it sounds stupid, but I really do wanna learn how to take on this without giving up my downtime too badly.

Thank you in advance to whoever responds to this.

submitted by /u/Lucatora
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dv1i5t/how_can_i_properly_manage_my_time_alongside/

No comments:

Add Comment