Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Respondent and User Interviews having become completely unusable for me

This is pretty bizarre but I wanted to discuss it somewhere.

At the start of 2026 I signed up for these two platforms, and made a few hundred dollars via small studies and even a couple of human interviews for which I was paid a hundred dollars for each one. Not like one can get rich like that, but it was a reasonable way to kill time and make a little money in the process.

Since around May, I haven't been able to get selected for basically anything. All studies I see screen for incredibly specific things and incredibly specific demographic groups. And not only that, but when I still get selected for a project, it's something like I receive an invitation via text message, and when I click on the link it says the study is not available, or the project is over, or I was screened out (without any extra questions being involved), or something like that.

I understand that getting assigned to tasks probably happens inconsistently in any platform, but I think it's weird that it suddenly looks impossible. I'm talking about months of repeatedly being denied access to even things I'm being invited to participate in, with explicit texts saying I have been selected and accepted. What is this?

submitted by /u/jvjjjvvv
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vmcp0f/respondent_and_user_interviews_having_become/

No comments:

Add Comment