Popular Posts

[Paid Viewpoint] More Issues

Has anyone else has been having issues with surveys today? I've attempted to take 11 different surveys today, and every single one of them, refuses to allow me to select any answers. Before anyone states the obvious, these are the things I tried, in hopes of fixing the issue:

  • Logged out and logged back into my account.
  • Rebooted my computer.
  • Tried two different browsers, Chrome and Firefox.
  • Tried three different devices, two laptops and a tablet.
  • And finally, I sent a ticket to Support. Not sure how much help it'll actually be, but at the very least, they need to know that nearly a dozen of their surveys aren't working properly/at all.
submitted by /u/multifandom_madness
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dv11bs/paid_viewpoint_more_issues/

No comments:

Add Comment