Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Looking for a coupon extension that knows when to shut up.

I think I've reached the point where the main feature I want from a shopping extension is restraint. Every tool seems to want to show coupons, cashback, alerts, recommendations, price drops and a dozen other things while I'm still deciding what to buy.

My ideal setup is much simpler. I want to browse normally, reach checkout, check whether there's a useful code, save some money if there is, and then move on. Coupert fits that pretty well for me — the automatic checking is the part I care about, and it's quietly paid for itself a few times over without ever cluttering up the rest of my shopping.

Is there a tool that's especially minimal about this? I don't need another shopping homepage or a stream of "deals." I mostly want a quiet utility that appears at the one moment it's actually relevant and saves me something when it can.

submitted by /u/Kindest_Introvert
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vyrhn1/looking_for_a_coupon_extension_that_knows_when_to/

No comments:

Add Comment