Popular Posts

How is Atlas Earth not a Ponzi scheme?

I would post this on r/atlasearth but I assume it would be removed as they have very censorial mods.

I'm not sure how they can sustain paying out people. As far as I can tell, a large portion of their income comes from people buying atlas bucks and the explorer club. Once many people start getting many plots, they will eventually be earning a lot of money daily. I'm not sure how this isn't a Ponzi scheme and I'm not sure how it won't fail. Sure, some of their income comes from ads, but it can't be a ton.

Afaik, apps like most play don't have their payouts per person ramp up over time like Atlas Earth does.

submitted by /u/kevinhill92
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1g4pux2/how_is_atlas_earth_not_a_ponzi_scheme/

No comments:

Add Comment