Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $0.71 to take $67 worth of Ham Steaks, Lay's Chips, Airheads, Snapple, Mac & Cheese, Drinks, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lots of drink deals this week apparently. Plus $1 ham steaks and $0.94 chips!

Total: $67.31

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $68.02

Final Cost: -$0.71 - Money Maker

 

The complete breakdown is in the imgur gallery above. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, soaps, etc - consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or school! Don't need cat food, give it to a shelter!

 

Some Additional Deals

 


 

Afterthoughts

Rushing to make this post since some deals expire tonight. Apologies for any spelling errors.

Did a haul mid last week, but didn't originally post it since it wasn't anything special, and I thought I was going to do a haul on the weekend. Well, my Ibotta bonus was $1 for 18 items, so that didn't happen lol. Aside from the clearance stuff, it was nothing new though.

In addition to what's shown, I had a $5 Nature's Bounty rebate on IB which I was pretty excited about. I don't think it's available anymore, but I got some cheap probiotics.

The Giant Eagle Bubbly is on sale today only, so get it quick. Also, there's a 2k rebate on Fetch if you spend $15. I don't like the stuff, but figured I'd mention it for anyone who does. There's also a couple stacking rebates for General Mills products. I buy Cheerios all the time, so I don't normally include the IB rebates for those in my hauls, but I do see that I just completed a 1k for spending $20, and there's another 3.5k for spending $35. Plus the usual 10pts per $1 spent. Also, there's 750 pts for buying 4 Gatorade. If the rebate resets, I'll probably get more next week.

 

Keep an eye out for Sunscreen rebates. They're starting to go on clearance at Wal-Mart.

 

I see Checkout51 added "Instant Offers". Apparently it acts like a digital coupon. Add your offers, scan the code at the register, and it takes the money off. The offers are different from their cash back ones too. Most of my offers are Pharmacy ones right now. I am a little worried I can't read more into the description of what is and isn't allowed since a couple of these don't have size or product restrictions.

I have almost no Shopium rebates, which I find a bit weird, especially since there are tons of coupons on coupons.com.

 

Time to go put my groceries away, haha.

 


 

Time Spent

I lost my notes for my haul last week, but I remember it was just a quick little one. This week, I completely forgot to track. I can see from my history that I planned over the course of 4ish hours, but during that time I also went and picked up a prescription, stopped at Giant Eagle, played with the cat, ate breakfast, ate lunch, and there's a half hour gap that I don't have any idea what I was doing lol. I was in Wal-Mart for around 70ish minutes, which included my regular grocery shopping.

 


 

Food From Deals

I used the ingredients from the lunchables to make subs. I tried frying up the crusts with some butter and garlic, but even when cooked to a crisp it still tasted raw. So I just tossed the crusts.

 

Here's some things I've made in the past: High Protein Tomato Crackers, Hot Sausage Cups, Peanut Butter Fudge & Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge, Chocolate Cherry Pie

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

 


 

Mini FAQ

  • If you're new or confused - check out the guides near the top of the post. They go into detail about everything.

  • I'm from the USA and these posts are tailored as such, but this post of mine does list things from other countries that I know about.

  • My posts are tailored to being money makers to suit this subreddit. There are tons of great deals that aren't money makers but can still save you a lot of money.

  • A lot of what I get is given away to friends, family or is donated. I do this more as a hobby than anything.

  • I generally do not share my spreadsheet since the one shown in this post is not the one I actually use (it's put together with a script from my usual spreadsheet) and there are a ton of little things that will give you wrong values if you don't know about them and even then you have to be careful. It's super easy to make a spreadsheet with Google Sheets though.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ey07w4/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_071_to_take_67/

No comments:

Add Comment