Popular Posts

testlio sent me an invitation for a paypal test, is this legit?

hi!

i have been on that site for like 4 years and never received any study, so this took me by surprise.

i received this invite from testlio and i mindlessly filled the prescreening survey (it asked what banks i had a card with) and apparently i was selected to take part in the study.

they say "our client, paypal, is starting a new batch of testing in your area" etc

they pretty much will ask me to link my specific bank to some kind of qa portal from paypal im assuming, but im a little skeptical (all this for 2 hours total of work which ranges from $15.00 - $30.00 per hour)

is this really worth the risk? or am i sure this is legit?

thanks in advance!

p.s: i must add that i also "stalked" one of the people's name that appeared in the FAQ for the study, and that person seems to be working for paypal for 15 years. So that would seem legit.

submitted by /u/she_gave_me_a_rose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1er40x4/testlio_sent_me_an_invitation_for_a_paypal_test/

No comments:

Add Comment