Popular Posts

Phone Farming - PC Farming: Anything viable?

Got hit with a nostalgia overload recently, thinking back to 2014-2018 when Rewardrack, Perk, Yoolotto, Swagbucks(videos), Koinme, and others were so functional, that I was earning over $1000/month in the best months.

Got me thinking, even back then, it was a 'if we talk about it too much, too many people will flood it and it will die' sorta thing.

When Perk finally went under, I sold all my phones (a little over 150), shut down all my virtual machines, and sold my servers.

Now Im wondering, just almost for the hobby again, are there any sites/apps that I could go out, buy 50 phones, and spin up a system again? Even if it isnt as profitable, do any still exist?

submitted by /u/SIGN_JULIO
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1eidb3j/phone_farming_pc_farming_anything_viable/

No comments:

Add Comment