Popular Posts

Is PlaytestCloud a safe platform?

Hey guys. I have a question about PlaytestCloud platform. I made an account there they sended me an email to let me know i need to download some app or something to take a test so i can get paid to test games. I did that and i downloaded their apo from link they gave me, they wanted me to enable ootion "display over other apps" on my phone and i did that. They also recorded i guess my screen while i was using their app to take that test. My question is, do they have any access to the information on my phone because i enabled the "display over other apps" option and were they only recording my screen while i was in their app? do they somehow now have access to my information on my phone and can they see what I'm doing on the screen? can someone explain this to me? thank you

submitted by /u/Certain-Ganache9908
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1em6rz8/is_playtestcloud_a_safe_platform/

No comments:

Add Comment