Popular Posts

Can’t access task on Appen

I initially signed up to Appen through Ysense in September. I soon realised that the rest of the rewards on Appen weren’t worth it for me and that I would just work through Appen directly. So I closed my Ysense account after only doing the “Welcome to Appen” task and signed up directly through Appen with the same email.

Now when I go to available jobs it shows the “Welcome to Appen” task, but I’ve already completed it. When I click on the task it says “You can only access this from one account” .

I reopened my Ysense account and it also shows the same thing about accessing it from one account.

I think I was able to sign up with the email but with different passwords and that why it’s not letting me access the task. Im not even sure how this happened, that day is a bit of a blurr.

I’ve spoken to Appen support and they told me sign out of the ACP and ADAP and then clear my cache. I signed out of the ACP (have no idea where the ADAP is) and cleared my cache and waited 24hrs. Still didn’t work

Another thing is when I go to Job history the welcome task shows as completed but still shows in available jobs.

Does anybody know what I can do to fix this? I’m gonna try and see if I have two accounts somehow.

submitted by /u/Alpha-o-Diallo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/l4rkdi/cant_access_task_on_appen/

No comments:

Add Comment