Popular Posts

Amazon Shopper Panel: new receipt policy not update in app and yet…

Like most of you who use ASP, I was miffed when I received the notice about restaurant and gas station receipts no longer being accepted. However in the month of May, I scanned those anyway and they went through - didn’t think much of it.

This month, an iHop receipt got rejected but when I checked the in-app FAQ, I noticed that it still showed restaurants and fast food as eligible. Today a McDonalds receipt was rejected… once again I checked the FAQ and confirmed it showed as eligible but on the ASP website it shows as ineligible. For kicks I requested the McD receipt to be reviewed and within 3 minutes it was approved.

So the question is: wtf? What have y’all been doing in these situations? I want $10 dangit!! 😛

submitted by /u/mcfuzzum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1da1o9b/amazon_shopper_panel_new_receipt_policy_not/

No comments:

Add Comment