Popular Posts

Qmee and PayPal account verification.

I'm confused about Qmee's requirement for verified PayPal accounts. I'm trying to do my first cash out, and it's not letting me because it says I don't have a verified PayPal account. I don't have a bank account linked, but I do have my debit card linked. It seems like some of the stuff I'm seeing in the internet says that that means I have a verified account.

Trying to link my bank account is a hassle I don't want to go through, especially if it means that I'm needing to do it for just this one app. Am I missing something? Is there any kind of work around to this? It seems it won't even let me get a gift card without linking my PayPal account. I liked using Qmee, but if this is the only way to get my money, I might have to just move on to other things.

submitted by /u/StrongSadIsMyHero
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qo1n89/qmee_and_paypal_account_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment