Popular Posts

Clickworker Mystery Shop - asked to leave

So I just started on Clickworker and saw there was a bonus task for $45 to secret shop a CVS near me. Looking through the instructions (taking a ton of pictures of shelves), figured it would be cool and set off to do it.

Got about half of my list done before the manager of the location comes up and asked what I was doing. Explained the task and how Clickworker/GPT stuff worked (he was a fair amount older than me) and he seemed pretty confused/skeptical. Told me that I couldn't take pictures in the store and would need to "sign in as a vendor". I offered to but he said he doesn't know if that qualifies. A couple minutes after trying to get a straight answer out of him I asked if this was him asking me to leave to which he nodded to.

I have no problem with this, I understand that it looks kind of weird for someone to be taking pictures of all these aisles however I wanted to know if anyone else had experience in this? Ultimately it feels like these tasks are kind of DOA if a manager comes up and just asks you to leave. Hoping to get some insight from those more educated in this hustle than I. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/headspace_astronaut
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c0xu5l/clickworker_mystery_shop_asked_to_leave/

No comments:

Add Comment