Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $6 to take $37 worth of Dog Food, Shampoo, Drinks, and More!

Here are the goodies.

This month multiple redemptions count towards IB bonuses. Makes things a lot easier.

Total: $37.09

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $43.78

Final Cost: -$6.69 - Money Maker


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, soaps, etc - consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or school!

 

Some Additional Deals

  • Beneful - IB + SK - The 3.5lb bags are something like $0.80 at Target, but even the bigger bags are a good deal.

  • SheaMoisture - IB + Shopmium - I got the $7.97 men's conditioner and got $5.20 back on it. I also noticed that the $2 IB rebate attached to the little $3 bottle of conditioner that I got as well.

  • PalmOlive - Slight money maker on the 8.5oz bottle after SB + SK. Or you can get the 20oz bottle for ~$0.33 like I did.

  • PalmOlive - Lots of deals on IB + SB + SK

  • Dove - Tons of stacking deals on IB + SB + Shopmium + SK - just be careful with SB + Shopmium since not all offers can be combined!

  • There are a bunch of stacking deals on IB + SB + SK right now. I was in a rush so I just grabbed the first things I saw, but a few stacking ones were palmolive, pillsbury, dove, kotex, poise, etc

  • Suja - Free at Target in-store or online.

  • Coffee (Any?) - You get a coupon for up to $10 in free coffee when you buy 3 participating special K cereals. I don't see anything mentioned about specific brands, but I also don't quite know how it works. - Expires 4/30/24

  • Gooey - Free after rebate - Venmo/PayPal - (It says Walmart at the top, but it also says "from any store")

  • Perfect Bar - One free bar - PayPal, Venmo, Amazon - Rebates are often instant

  • CHKP - Free after Aisle - Fairway, Whole Foods, ShopRite

  • Dr Elsey's Cat Litter - Up to $22 back on a bag up to 40 lbs when you purchase at Target, Walmart, or a local business pet store. You need to cut out the barcode and mail it in with the receipt. One rebate per person/household/address. Must submit within 90 days. There's also a handful of $1 coupons on this page.

  • Free bag of Like Air Puffcorn - Refund via PayPal or Venmo. Must purchase in-store or for curbside pickup. Expiration date unknown.

  • Kellogg's Promotions - Various stuff ranging from coupons for free products, movie tickets, various merchandise, and more.

  • Various Sampoll offers

  • Offers on Aisle | Referrals: Halfday | Rockstar - Buy 2 get $5 back. No gas purchase needed. Can do every other week. (using my ref will give me another rebate offer) Pays out via PayPal or Venmo

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Afterthoughts

Today was a long day so this will be short today. I had to go out of town today and went past a Target, so I popped in to look around. I also stopped at one Wal-Mart but I was too exhausted and only ended up grabbing a couple items and then went on the long drive home. Then I remembered it was Wednesday and that my midweek bonus expires tonight, so off to the store I went again. I decided to do the midweek instead of the weekend warrior bonus, since my bonus last weekend was awful, and I expect this weekend's bonus to be awful too.

Thanks to the people who used my aisle ref. I was able to make a couple more bucks from those energy drinks and grab another can of Halfday!

 

Time Spent

I didn't pay attention to how long I was in the stores earlier today since I wasn't really there for deal items. To finish off my haul, I spent about 20 minutes planning (although I did get interrupted halfway) and then I was in the store for about 40 minutes including my regular shopping and I was standing at CS for a while to tell them the carts were blocking the lanes.

 

Food From Deals

Didn't make anything last week. I did put some sauce on Perdue chicken a few more times... which both of those were deal items. Didn't bother to get a photo though lol. I meant to make more bread, but that just didn't happen.

I might suspend this section for a while. I've been mostly getting things that can't really be combined into something worth showing (i.e. putting sauce on precooked chicken).

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c12xd1/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_6_to_take_37/

No comments:

Add Comment