Popular Posts

Seeking Advice on Earning Potential on TestIO and uTest Platforms

Short version: Is it really possible to make money on TestIO and uTest? I've tried for a while, but one side yields nothing while the other pays only about $2 a day, with complex requirements and time-consuming tasks. Is it worth pursuing this path further? Thank you for your advice.

Hello, I've been participating in TestIO and uTest for about 2 months now, and I'd like to ask if anyone has truly earned a significant amount of money, around $1000 per month, on typical testing platforms like TestIO and uTest?

I've tried both platforms, passed all the challenging tests that TL and TTLs demanded. I also made an effort to search for and report as many bugs as possible in the uTest academy. However, I haven't received any test invites from uTest since completing 6 practice tests in the academy.

As for TestIO, it's a bit easier. I've received quite a few invitations, but most of them are very difficult tests with over 150 known bugs. It took me 5 hours a day just to find one low-level bug, and I was only paid around $2.5 for a day's work, sometimes even nothing. The problem is that it's too time-consuming and labor-intensive. If I join a test even 20 minutes late, it seems like I've lost the ability to compete. I feel like I'd earn more money working as a server at a restaurant during that time.

So, I'd like to ask the community, are uTest and TestIO really opportunities? I've also heard stories on the internet about testers earning huge incomes on these platforms. Is that true, or am I just being used?

I'm 32 years old and very stressed about my below-average income. I'm always looking for ways to increase my income, but everything seems too difficult for me. I don't have much time left to fail and start over. So, I sincerely want to ask everyone here if anyone has succeeded on these platforms or not? And if so, could you please give me some advice? I really appreciate everyone taking the time to read this.

submitted by /u/Fluffy-Lie6551
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1altd64/seeking_advice_on_earning_potential_on_testio_and/

No comments:

Add Comment