Popular Posts

Justplay Coin Conversion?

currency.

"The selection method to determine the conversion of loyalty coins to the local currency for each user takes into account the following variables: digital advertising service auction bids for ad impressions, proprietary fraud scoring, achievements in games, and time spent in games. These variables collectively help establish the rewards that each user receives"

I understand achievements (complete a sudoku puzzle etc) and time spent playing a game but what does "digital advertising service auction bids for ad impressions, proprietary fraud scoring" mean?

Last month I would play games 10+ minutes then on to the next and did this till I reached my goal. It would get me almost 20 coins. Now its getting me under 10. I thought I finally got how this app converts, more games, more time on those games. Im lost.

submitted by /u/DarkGengar94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ag7bez/justplay_coin_conversion/

No comments:

Add Comment