Popular Posts

Shiftsmart not showing shifts after relocation

Hello, everybody. I have been working shiftsmart in Minnesota for a couple years now and I am currently in Colorado but I cannot find any work anywhere in the State of Colorado; is there a way I can get the app to show shifts I can pick up here in Colorado?

Under my profile I changed my location correctly, uninstalled the app, turned my phone off for ten minutes, turned my phone back on, and reinstalled the app but still no shifts. I contacted shiftsmart via email several times but their instructions do not work.

If there any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Happy New Year!

submitted by /u/Manji82
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/191waa8/shiftsmart_not_showing_shifts_after_relocation/

No comments:

Add Comment