Popular Posts

HELP!: I have $10 gift card balance on amazon(redeemed) and I cannot buy anything with it. My country doesn't have amazon stores anywhere.............

I'm in Nepal. There's no international payment gateway here. I had somehow earned $10 amazon gift card from Amazon Associates and I had to ask for the gift card since no other means of payment were available. Now, I cannot buy anything with that (Amazon's not physically here in Nepal) and hell, I have already redeemed the card. I must have thought of selling it to third party websites back then. Is there any way I can convert that gift card balance into cash??

submitted by /u/Such-Bandicoot-6381
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/191g7hs/help_i_have_10_gift_card_balance_on/

No comments:

Add Comment