Popular Posts

Christianbooks.com rewards receipt scanning

My mother was just telling me about this receipt scanning she is doing on Christianbooks.com Rewards. She is paying $15/month for the rewards program, but receiving 5% back from her receipts. So far, she has received and cashed several checks well above the $15 fee she payed, the highest being $96 in a month. She says they will pay out up to $1000 a year.

It appears legit, but it seems too good to be true to me. Most receipt scanning apps don't pay out nearly as much, and I'm not sure how they are able to pay out so much in exchange for scanning receipts.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? Any insight is welcome. I just want to make sure my mom isnt getting scammed. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/SomeoneGotstaKnow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18slkux/christianbookscom_rewards_receipt_scanning/

No comments:

Add Comment