Popular Posts

Mode Earn app: Are there bonuses for completing games?

I've been using Earn by Mode for a couple months now and have done pretty well, in my opinion. My question is, are there any bonuses or any benefits whatsoever for completing Games in the paid by minute section (besides collecting the full amount of points offered of course)? I've started, (and have gotten well into, in some cases) plenty of games but have never fully completed one. I can't justify playing for well over an hour just to receive 24 points, for example. Even Piggy GO!, which I thoroughly enjoy playing, there came a time where I couldn't justify the time spent playing for such few points if there's not some kind of "reward" at the end. And also, is it detrimental to earning if games are not completed? I've searched their FAQ for completed games and can't find any information closely related to my questions. And I think we all know how their user support is, so that would be a waste of time in my view.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer. I truly appreciate this sub being here.

submitted by /u/KrateAndVape
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/184aoez/mode_earn_app_are_there_bonuses_for_completing/

No comments:

Add Comment