Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I paid $0.66 to take $71 worth of Ice Cream, Fruit Bars, Halls, Rice, Body Wash, Cat Food, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Not a money maker this week, but I couldn't pass up cheap ice cream and fruit bars.

Total: $70.98

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $70.32

Final Cost: $0.66

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, consider donating them to your local women's shelter or church!

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some Additional Deals

 

Pet Food Deals - These aren't money makers but can take a nice chunk off.

  • Friskies Dry Cat Food - Really good deal right now. It brings the 16lb bag down to ~$3 - IB + Fetch + Shopmium + SK
  • Beneful - IB + SK + Shopmium - Brings the 14lb bags down to half price, or the big bags down by $10
  • More Dry Dog food rebates popping up on Shopmium + IB + SK
  • Lots of deals on Fancy Feast on IB plus a $0.50 bonus if you do 2 offers.
  • Lots of deals on Friskies on IB + SK + a couple on Shopmium
  • Purina Cat Chow on IB + Shopmium + SK
  • Purina Beyond on IB + SK

  • Blue Wilderness on IB + Shopmium

 

Afterthoughts

Today's haul wasn't a money maker, but I'm okay with that. I wanted the cat food, and couldn't pass up the ice cream and fruit bars. Today's haul was a pretty rough one despite how simple it seemed. I put my neck/back out, and it felt like almost everything I needed was on the top or bottom shelves. I also somehow managed to sprain my wrist at the store, so that was not fun. I don't even know how. I was being super careful and nothing was heavy. I also had a rough time at the register. Apparently they don't show when your coupons come off anymore (had one for a non-deal item). I scanned my coupon twice because I didn't think it came off the first time. Threw in a penny to get a receipt then used Wal-Mart Pay, and then it said I still owed $1 (from the coupon it removed w/o ever telling me). Had to hunt down a gift card to finish paying.

 

Aisle no longer allows VOIP numbers, which I find a bit annoying. I prefer my VOIP since I can access it from both my phone and computer, and I've been using this number for years, but now I have to switch numbers and try to keep track of their rebates between all my regular text messages. They don't tell you that until you put in your number either, and then you can't change it on the page.

Fetch is messing with their reward cost again. I noticed last week the $50 Amazon/Walmart cards went from 53.5k to 55k, and now I see the Amazon ones went back down to 53.39k

Edit: I noticed Amazon Shopper Panel now has specific rebates as well. I currently have one for $1 back on Duracell.

 

Time Spent

I slowly planned the haul on and off over the course of basically the entire morning. Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go out today. I was in the store for about 45 minutes today which included my regular shopping, and I was going super slow today.

 

Food From Deals

I made two snack platters since my last post. They had some deal items (crackers, cheese, nuts, lunch meat, sour cream dip, etc), and some non-deal items (fruits, veggies). I forgot to get photos of them though. I've got a couple more to make next month.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/183wmku/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_paid_066_to_take_71/

No comments:

Add Comment