Popular Posts

10% Cash back at Walmart via Swagbucks

I'm trying to fix my little Haier dryer right now, the belt broke, and I'm one nut away from removing a piece that will give me access to put the new belt around the middle pulley. My socket set has wandered off or been misplaced and so I've searched and found a 12pc deep socket set, including a 9mm socket which I need, with a ratchet, and good reviews for $10.97. I finally remembered (again) to go through Swagbucks before checking out (I have spaced off doing that for several transactions of late remembering it after I'd already checked out). Anyway, to my surprise and pleasure it's 10sb to the $1. Works for me!

submitted by /u/formyjee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/184r1l0/10_cash_back_at_walmart_via_swagbucks/

No comments:

Add Comment