Popular Posts

Help with Google Rewards payout on iOS

I'm on iOS and Google Rewards says it'll payout automatically to my paypal once I hit $2, but I've hit that twice now and neither have paid out, it just resets to zero, I see nothing in my paypal, and there's nothing on Google Rewards to show why the payout is failing.

Anyone have any ideas about how I can get this paid out? I am using a google rewards account email that is linked to my paypal, but is not the main sign-in email on paypal. Is that maybe the issue? The sign-in email is an outlook one, and the Google Rewards app doesn't even let you switch email addresses anyways.

Help appreciated! It's actually giving me a fair amount of surveys so I think this could be decent change if I could just figure out how to access it.

submitted by /u/Rooncake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16vmfot/help_with_google_rewards_payout_on_ios/

No comments:

Add Comment