Popular Posts

Prolific/Paypal Issue

I have been waiting on a transfer of over 20 dollars since May. I've sent it to be transferred and then it doesn't show up on the paypal side at all and so I waited the 35 days for it to come back and tried again because in the past it was usually a fluke and the second time it went through..i think I've tried four times now because it returned early once. I've reached out to prolific and paypal support and they each say its the other sites fault. I'm really at a lost for what to do next. I enjoyed prolific and would hate to stop using it but if i'm not receiving my payment for my work then there's no point. Has anyone else experienced anything like this and has advice?

submitted by /u/jovialkitten
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/15ykh1r/prolificpaypal_issue/

No comments:

Add Comment