Popular Posts

iSecretShop Costco Audits Payment

I did my first costco audit shop 2 weeks ago. I still haven't been paid for it. It does say that it can take up to 38 days for them to pay. Is this normal for this project? and app? I see a lot of other restaurant shops I would like to do but I'm not really interested in waiting over a month to paid for them. I honestly dont know if I will do another Costco audit because of the delay in pay either.

Also, the Costco shop took me 6 hours to complete in one day. I did it on the first day (Thursday) so I was able to get the whole bonus payout as well. I know what I did to slow me up so I'm sure the second time I do this, I will get done at least an hour faster.

submitted by /u/Cocobear8305
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/15ye1kt/isecretshop_costco_audits_payment/

No comments:

Add Comment