Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $10 to take $39 worth of Lipton Tea, Fly Ribbon, Werther's, Cat Food, Makeup, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Just a little haul this week, but it ended up being a mighty big money maker for the size.

Total: $39.10

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $49.01

Final Cost: -$9.91 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

https://imgur.com/JyMDVf0. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals:

 

Afterthoughts

It's a bit early for me to do my weekly haul, but I needed to run to the store to grab a few things, so I figured I might as well do a haul while I'm at it. I usually don't do pickup orders, but I saw a good deal for Revlon cosmetics, and I know my store won't price match the online prices. I still popped into the store to grab a couple things I knew I'd need a receipt for though. I'm not sure whether I'll end up meeting my big Ibotta bonus this time or not. I did goof up a little by doing my last haul on Wednesday. I knew a bigger bonus would likely start Thursday, but I was going past Wal-Mart anyways and figured I could go again on the weekend. Except, I wasn't feeling up to going again. There's a good chance I'll end up skipping this weekend too, but we'll see. I'm in the middle of a project right now, so I might end up needing to go get more stuff anyways.

 

I found the kitten Shebas over in the clearance aisle, which I find a bit funny. They were always priced at $0.50 so that actually isn't a clearance, and they just got them in and put up two huge end displays for them barely a month ago, so it seems like a waste to be getting rid of them already. I'm out of fetch rebates for them though, so that's fine by me. I am having a bit of trouble getting credited though. My Sheba Multipack says 0 to go since I purchased all 4, but I didn't get the points and it says I have 1 redemption left. And, of course, the Iams wasn't detected properly again, so I'll likely have to contact support this time too.

I also saw that the ice cream rebates came back on Ibotta, but I don't think they're on sale at Giant Eagle this week. Hopefully the new ad on Thursday brings good news.

 

I noticed Old Orchard Fan Club now has Target and Amazon gift cards. I've been saving up my rewards the past few years because no store around here carries the apple juice, but I just got two $5 Amazon cards instead. It's limited to 2 per 30 days so I'll have to wait a while to redeem the rest of my points.

 

Semi-unrelated, but I got a bunch of my freebies in the mail this week that I've been ordering over the past couple months. Chomps, Nature Valley, DripDrop, etc. It's interesting how they're all coming at the same time.

On another note, my wet cat food drawer is officially overfilled. It got stuck this morning, so I had to hide some in the toy drawer. My cat is absolutely in love with the Sheba food though, so I definitely won't complain if they keep resetting. Please keep resetting. I'm not looking forward to paying for these once the deals stop, lol.

 

Time Spent

The Dollar General trip was maybe a minute of checking to make sure the deals were still there from last week, and 3 minutes in the store.

Between my Wal-Mart pickup and in-store offers I spent a total of about 30 minutes planning and checking out, and then 40 minutes between shopping in-store and waiting for my pickup order. These times also include my regular shopping, and having to go back through the store again since I got asked to pick up a few things right as I was getting ready to check out.

 

Food From Deals

I've been on a popcorn binge this week. I made Churro Popcorn, "Zesty Alfredo" Popcorn and a ton of others that were non-deal items. I have some Snickers seasoning I think I'll try the next time I'm in the mood for something sweet. I also made some Hot Sausage Flavored Pulled Pork Sandwiches and I used some of that deal-pork in other meals that weren't really worth showing off.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/159ncu7/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_10_to_take_39/

No comments:

Add Comment