Popular Posts

Need Help! Can't Use My US Amazon Balance in Indian Account

Hey Reddit fam,

I'm in a real pickle and could really use some advice. I have 50 dollars sitting in my US Amazon account, and I'm desperately trying to figure out how to use it in my Indian Amazon account. A birthday is coming up this Saturday, and I wanted to get some goodies, but Amazon seems to be playing hardball.

I thought it would be straightforward to transfer the funds, but Amazon is telling me it's not possible. I tried reaching out to their customer support, but I got the same disappointing response. Now I'm stuck with this money I can't access!

I even considered buying other gift cards or trying to sell the e-gift card, but I'm scared of falling victim to scammers. I don't want to lose my hard-earned money in a blink.

So, dear Reddit community, I'm turning to you for help! Has anyone been in a similar situation or knows of a workaround to convert my US Amazon balance into an Indian Amazon one? I'm all ears for any suggestions or solutions you may have!

The birthday is just around the corner, and I don't want to miss out on the chance to treat a friend. Any advice or insights would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help, Reddit!

Stay awesome.

PS: I'm a student and I really need the money otherwise i wouldn't have cared or made myself so miserable over a little 50 bucks.

submitted by /u/JustChilling36
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/159xz5b/need_help_cant_use_my_us_amazon_balance_in_indian/

No comments:

Add Comment