Popular Posts

Error codes on Prolific surveys?

Hello everyone,

Hoping someone can maybe point me in the right direction on this. I keep having an issue while taking surveys on Prolific. I get an "Unable to connect to servers. Check your internet connection and try again" error when taking some surveys. It seems to happen on longer surveys most often, anything over 10 minutes gets it pretty much every time. I know it's not my internet connection as I'm able to still use other sites when the error comes up and my roommates aren't having any issues. It has been happening more and more frequently. Once it happens there is no way to continue a survey and I have to return it, so I am losing out on money and time. Today alone I've lost out on at least $20 and if I had to guess I've probably lost out on at least $100 over the past week to week and a half. I really want to get this fixed as it wasn't a problem before that. Thank you for any help given.

Things I have tried/checked:

I am not using a VPN or proxy. I do not have any browser extensions installed. I do not have a popup blocker enabled. I have tried clearing the cache, cookie and history data in Chrome and restarted Chrome. Chrome is updated to its most recent version. Windows is updated.

submitted by /u/Eatenbya_Grue
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/159eqgf/error_codes_on_prolific_surveys/

No comments:

Add Comment