Popular Posts

Side hustle idea? Flyers

Hello. I now have a small hustle now where I make roughly 1000$ a month flipping Pokemon and Nintendo products. Recently I bought and handed out 2000 business cards in search of buying locals Pokemon and Nintendo items and over the next two weeks I got so many calls from people offering to sell me there stuff and it ended up helping me out a lot. It is no easy task to put 2000 business cards on 2000 houses but I have an e-bike and im in very good shape and was able to complete this in 2 days no problem.

My idea is to offer local businesses in my area to hand out there cards/flyers for them . I would offer something like to hand out 500 flyers for 50$ and I could complete this in 2.5 hours. I could also help them with printing options like VistaPrint and offer them a larger discount the more they pay. (They would be paying/providing the flyers/cards) Questions would be is it cheaper than advertising in the local flyer. I believe most people aren’t reading the local flyer or are not grabbing business cards in local restaurants on the counter. I believe the best method is when they grab it in there hand via door hanger or business card at there residence.

Does anyone believe this is a viable idea? Thanks

submitted by /u/tjones9163
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14gxh7p/side_hustle_idea_flyers/

No comments:

Add Comment