Popular Posts

What to label my employment for surveys? / Usertesting and others (Gig Worker)

I have been in the "side hustle/gig economy" Long before there were any sort of labels for it. I am not an uber driver or delivery person. I do: Surveys, Merchandising, Mystery Shopping, Independent Contractor type work, etc like many of you do. SO when I am on User testing, or other surveys specifically, they want you to fall in some category. I have considered saying marketing, though that seems a stretch or retail, but not quite that either. I do click Other when offered but feel like I am missing out on a lot of Usertesting opportunities because of it. Who else is thrilled when they see "Gig Worker" as an option? ME!! These surveys need to recognize that the Gig economy is thriving now.

submitted by /u/JanPJax
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14h3iv5/what_to_label_my_employment_for_surveys/

No comments:

Add Comment