Popular Posts

Protecting your accounts when you are out of the country with a new IP address?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what everyone's methods are for when you are out of your registered country -let's say on holiday- when you know that logging in to an account may flag or even ban your account.

An example, if it's a bug testing company like UTest, and it's important that when an invitation is sent to me, that I need to actively decline it if I'm unable / out of my registered country.

Now compound that with say 50 beermoney companies, it seems a little bit of a logistical nightmare, unless it really is only certain types of work that will automatically ban you. I don't wanna use a VPN either, as that is not allowed in the t&c's for many of these gigs.

Thank a lot!

submitted by /u/Azure__11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14298vo/protecting_your_accounts_when_you_are_out_of_the/

No comments:

Add Comment