Popular Posts

Mistplay vs Swagbucks

I was trying to do a calculation last night to see if Mistplay is better for games than Swagbucks. I appreciate SB is good for playing full games by getting to levels, but the levels seem to be very high and could take weeks or months going by the progress I've had with some on Mistplay and playing daily

This test was using the 'Playtime rewards' in SB

So with MP I worked out that on average you can get to level 5 within an hour and on most games being 1 star now, that's roughly 100 points. You then need 18600 for £50 so

18600/100 = 186 or 186 hours

SB on the other hand (calculation might be wrong) you get 1 SB for every step of minutes and the first game I played, it went upto level 37. The time also seems to step up so 1min + 2min + 3min so I worked out that to get to lvl37 it would take 703 mins or 11.7hrs.

This is where my calculation went a bit woolley. So I did 37SB/11.7hrs = 3.16SB/hr. Then 5000 to get £50/3.16 = 1582hrs.....considerably more than MP

submitted by /u/paddya99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14285tw/mistplay_vs_swagbucks/

No comments:

Add Comment