Popular Posts

There’s a website that is on the tip of my tongue, but I’m not able to remember the name to double check if it’s legit.

I think it was on tiktok (I end up on doctor tiktok too often somehow) where I saw someone post a video about answering medical questions online for money. I looked through all of my likes, and the video may have been deleted or I just forgot to click like to save it.

Does anyone know what website I’m talking about, and is it legit? I passed all of the practice board exams in internal medicine that I took just to see what I’ve retained, and I’ve passed each one. Might as well make some money off of knowledge that has nothing to do with my career and sits in my brain rent-free.

If you know what I’m talking about or know something similar, please let me know! Thanks 💕

submitted by /u/major_bummer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/142jqq4/theres_a_website_that_is_on_the_tip_of_my_tongue/

No comments:

Add Comment