Popular Posts

Fetch: Is there a way to search ALL offers?

I opened the Fetch app today and saw a pretty great offer for a local store in the "home" tab of the app. At the top of that tab is a search form, and I entered various words from the order into that form (including the name of the store, etc). That local offer never appeared in my search results. I tried pretty much every possible variation, so I don't think it's because of what I searched for.

  • Is there a way for me to search that would have allowed me to find that offer?
  • Are there different categories of offer that have to be searched different ways, or some categories that cannot be searched?
  • If I can't search, is there a way for me to subscribe or set up alerts or something so that I am notified of more offers similar to that local offer above?

It seems like maybe there are "brand offers" that can be searched and then "targeted offers" that cannot? IDFK. Appreciate any advice! :)

submitted by /u/TyrannicalDuncery
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/147u1rq/fetch_is_there_a_way_to_search_all_offers/

No comments:

Add Comment