Popular Posts

Automatic cash back sites?

Many many moons ago my buddy /u/fishering (welcome back BTW) put up a post about automatic cash back apps/sites that you link your cards to, many of which are sadly no longer with us

I'm specifically looking for ones that give cash back on AMAZON, since I'm planning on a $2000 purchase. I currently have LOLLI (BTC) and DROP and (thinking pogo might give me a survey or something)

So I'm wondering if there are any other apps/sites to get something back on Amazon purchases while I mull over how I'm going to maximize this purchase (I e. Southwest Airline miles (for the companion pass) or cash back

submitted by /u/zarraza2k
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13vush9/automatic_cash_back_sites/

No comments:

Add Comment