Popular Posts

Has anyone been successful in getting hired at similar companies after being let go from Telus?

I was recently let go from my position at Telus. I immediately applied to WeLocalize and Appen. Welocalize sent me a rejection email 24 hours after application, but I was accepted into the Appen Yukon program.

I took their test, passed it the very first time, and did onboarding and everything. Got my direct deposit set up and got access to the Appen RaterLabs homepage. Then just now, they informed me that I have been disqualified from working that project! No real explanation.😭

For both of my applications, I used a different email address than the one I used with Telus, and I left that job history off of my resume. I just don't know what went wrong.

I would love tips or suggestions for different methods of getting hired, or other companies I could try applying to. Or even just confirmation that it's possible to work for a different company after already working at Telus.

I will be cross-posting this to a few other subreddits to gain more info.

submitted by /u/i-axolotl-questions
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13vtrq6/has_anyone_been_successful_in_getting_hired_at/

No comments:

Add Comment