Popular Posts

Started using beer money sites about 2 weeks ago as a teen, here's what works for me!

I only have tried survey sites/apps and research study sites/apps. I know everyone's success rate is different based on demographic, so for slight context I am 19, doing 19 year old things. That's about as much information on my demographic as I am willing to give on reddit haha. I just got back from Europe for my study abroad year and don't start my new job for another week so I have had a LOT of free time to explore side hustles, and really put in some effort to get some extra income due to my expenses.

2 weeks isn't a long time to rack up a ton of income, but ill list the sites I am currently using and whether or not I have made income + a little review.

- Crowdtap Mobile: Currently just below $10, haven't cashed out yet. I enjoy this one because it's efficient and quick on the go, and you always qualify for surveys/receive a few points. I don't love it because you can only cash out through limited gift cards. Ive probably spent around 10-15 minutes a day on this app so far.

- Curious Cat Mobile: Ive cashed out around $8 on this site, probably spent around 20 minutes on the days I felt like doing it. The surveys are slightly more difficult to qualify for and take a while, but I like that this site cashes out directly to PayPal + allows cash out at as low as $1 (100 points)

- User testing Mobile and Desktop: Got accepted after about 4 days. I have completed 1 survey so far and have made $10, but it is very difficult to qualify for surveys in my demographic. Ive probably applied to 30+ and only qualified for one, but I will continue to use it because the payouts are good and go directly to PayPal, and I don't mind doing camera/webcam interviews. I check this site every day.

- D-scout Mobile: Ive had the best luck with this one so far. Ive participated in 2 missions so far, 1 for $25 and an express mission for $10, both have been sent to my PayPal already. Ive made the most on this site so far, but both required webcam and pictures so it's important to be comfortable with that.

- YouGov Mobile: I have a little under 4,000 points right now and have had it for about a week. I think you need at least 25,000 points to cash out ($15). I haven't spent much time on this site and I am still unsure if I am going to continue on it, it also only offers gift card options for payouts.

-Swagbucks Mobile: I haven't used this one in a few days but as of now I have about $6 worth of points on the app. Also only allows gift card options to my knowledge. The surveys that I qualify for aren't worth much and it has been pretty time consuming, but I plan to keep this app. I probably have spent about an hour on it in total.

- Survey Junkie Mobile: I have about $1.50 on this app. Probably will delete, surveys I receive don't payout well but I haven't spent much time on this app.

Sites I am waiting for approval for or waiting to be accepted for projects/studies:

- Respondent: I have an account and have applied to about 5 studies but have not received a response on any yet. They have pretty high paying studies and focus groups but they are usually pretty time consuming.

- User interviews: Same situation, applied to studies or focus groups but haven't gotten a response yet.

- Prolific: applied and on the waitlist.

-Mturk: applied but either on the waitlist or I am not eligible I can't really figure out that site lol.

In total, I have cashed out about $53 so far on PayPal, and have a small amount of money in apps that I haven't cashed out due to not having a high enough balance to redeem or haven't applied for a gift card. Be aware that I had a hell of a lot of free time the past 2 weeks to really grind it out, so my income on these sites will probably be a lot more inconsistent in the future when I have less time. I have probably tried about 3-5 other survey sites I didn't mention here because they were not worth my time or didn't pay out through PayPal.

I am not quite sure how to put links on here yet but I hope this was informational enough! All mobile apps are through IOS App Store, and I am based in the United States

If you guys have any recommendations for other sites to try, I am totally open to that too! I hope this helps anyone in the younger demographic looking to try out beer money sites :) Good luck!

submitted by /u/Earthyanimal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13w1xe6/started_using_beer_money_sites_about_2_weeks_ago/

No comments:

Add Comment