Popular Posts

Any sites remaining with microwork batch projects?

I am a former (USA) MTurk regular. From fall 2018 when I discovered the website until 2022 I was a regular worker on MTurk. For the first couple years and even into the pandemic I had a decent amount of work and it was enough to pay most of my expenses. Those of you who know MTurk are aware that in 2022 there was a severe decline in the amount of available to work, to the point where MTurk was no longer viable to pay my expenses. The same 3-5 hours per day I would spend refreshing the hit list which previously would yield $15-30 in 2022 dropped to an average of $6-7.

I have since switched over to Prolific and have not done a single hit on MTurk in 2023. The surveys on Prolific have been pretty good to me. Unfortunately, Prolific only does surveys. I need to know where the various batch projects that used to be so common on MTurk have migrated to. I found the batch work to be less boring to do than the surveys during my MTurk years, and I would like to start doing those batch projects again if someone can please tell me where to find them.

submitted by /u/Uncle-Eevee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/133cj4e/any_sites_remaining_with_microwork_batch_projects/

No comments:

Add Comment