Popular Posts

Notification issues with OnePulse?

Has anyone else noticed issues with new notifications with OnePulse after updating to their newest version? They said the new version is designed to fix notification issues, but I never had issues to begin with. Now, I still get notifications of paid pulses, but when I open them, they don't open to any pulse and also no longer give me a notification that the pulse is full (as it did before the update). I know paid pulses go fast, but I've historically had very good luck with getting them (have over $200 waiting to be paid out). Even if the paid pulses are getting full faster because the notification system is better for others, shouldn't I still be getting the message that I was too slow and the pulse is full/reached its limits?

submitted by /u/dumplingmoney
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10l5nyz/notification_issues_with_onepulse/

No comments:

Add Comment