Popular Posts

Looking to automate the receipt-scanning reward process (Ibotta, Fetch, Coinout, etc.) Anyone have any advice/success?

I’m talking about the apps where you scan a receipt and get reward points (Ibotta, Fetch, Coinout, etc.). I do almost all of my day-to-day shopping at just a few stores (Walmart being the main one). I know some of these apps have an option to link certain store accounts so that every time you make a purchase at that retail store it will automatically reward you, so you don’t have to manually scan your receipt.

Is it really as “automatic” as it sounds like to where you can just set it and forget it, or do you still have to do a bit of leg work?

I’m not interested in maxing out rewards (There’s a bunch of others things I’d rather be doing with my free time than trying to squeeze out a few extra pennines) so I’m fine with missing out on a few extra rewards here and there. My main goal is to see if I can somehow automate this process to where I don’t even have to open the app, other than redeeming rewards.

Anyone with a similar mindset have any success with this?

submitted by /u/ibob430
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10nzrkt/looking_to_automate_the_receiptscanning_reward/

No comments:

Add Comment