Popular Posts

Making money with Linkedin Group?

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place, but hopefully I can find some help.

So I have a Linkedin group that has gained 21,000 members over the past 10 years. I have not used the group for about 7+ years and gained all of these members over that time and still get hundreds of requests each week.

I figure that I should make my group active again and get conversations started and such. Back in about 2012, I would sell my banner to companies that wanted to promote events in the field and such, and also charge for people to pin posts to the top. But now I am trying to find out if anyone has ever made money through creating a LinkedIn group and basically having a mailing list of 21,000 people.

I was thinking maybe make a weekly newsletter containing links to books or courses and get commission, or even a one time fee from a company to promote in the newsletter?

Just reaching out to see if there are any other ideas or methods that you guys have used on Linkedin to make money. Or what you guys would do with a group of 21,000 targeted members on Linkedin? Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/PopItNow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z8x8hs/making_money_with_linkedin_group/

No comments:

Add Comment