Popular Posts

I think I screwed up with uhrss tasks

So, I don't use many websites, mostly stay with Toloka. But a year ago or so I heard about clickworkers and uhrss tasks and decided to bite the bullet. It went ok but since I was busy in school and had toloka yandex, I forgot about it.

Then some months ago, toloka expanded to add uhrss tasks on their website. I clicked on some tasks but since I use the opera browser it was a terrible experience. Here toloka does not use my uhrss acount I created along clickworkers by the way.

However some week ago I decided to go back to clickworkers to check. And when I clicked on some tasks it would show an empty marketplace. Toloka as well. I assumed first it was an internal issue with toloka but now I think they saw I was the same person? That I can't use 2 accounts or they'd get me? But since it had been so long with clickworkers I completely forgot about it.

Is there something I could do? Toloka nowadays has a lot more of this outside task uhrss type and I don't wanna miss :(

submitted by /u/Charming_Plankton
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ypearo/i_think_i_screwed_up_with_uhrss_tasks/

No comments:

Add Comment