Popular Posts

grateful for this community

I know it's a little cheesy, but I just want to write I am so thankful for everyone that contributes to this community. I started my side hustling journey last year and it has made a huge difference. My ultimate goal is paying off my student loans. At this point though, I need the income just for daily living, and this sub has helped me be able to pay my family's bills ( and also throw extra money at the loans ). Thank you for making me feel like I don't have to sit and wait for money to come or clients come to me in my job to make ends meet. It's nice to feel a little more in control during tough times. Thank you all!!!

submitted by /u/imafourtherecord
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z36oo4/grateful_for_this_community/

No comments:

Add Comment