Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Opinion Outpost Self Re-Activation Flow

I logged onto my Opinion Outpost account last night and could not redeem my points. I kept receiving an error message and after doing a quick search on Google, I found that the error message meant that my account was suspended. I contacted them asking for an explanation and this is the email that I received this morning,

"Thank you for reaching out to us.
As a valued member of our panel, one of our top priority is your data security and time. Therefore, we have created/launched a secure and convenient/accessible way for members to confirm account details without necessarily reaching out to our support agents.
We highly advise that you go through the new self-reactivation flow. By following the steps, and having the right account information, you should have access to your surveys in no time!"

​

Has anyone else received this email from them? There is no link to follow and no explanation of what the self-reactivation flow even is.

submitted by /u/dchevy2022
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ye2bll/opinion_outpost_self_reactivation_flow/

No comments:

Add Comment