Popular Posts

Opinion Outpost Self Re-Activation Flow

I logged onto my Opinion Outpost account last night and could not redeem my points. I kept receiving an error message and after doing a quick search on Google, I found that the error message meant that my account was suspended. I contacted them asking for an explanation and this is the email that I received this morning,

"Thank you for reaching out to us.
As a valued member of our panel, one of our top priority is your data security and time. Therefore, we have created/launched a secure and convenient/accessible way for members to confirm account details without necessarily reaching out to our support agents.
We highly advise that you go through the new self-reactivation flow. By following the steps, and having the right account information, you should have access to your surveys in no time!"

Has anyone else received this email from them? There is no link to follow and no explanation of what the self-reactivation flow even is.

submitted by /u/dchevy2022
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ye2bll/opinion_outpost_self_reactivation_flow/

No comments:

Add Comment