Popular Posts

Do people still use phone farms?

Mods, please delete if not allowed. I’m asking a genuine question. Any PMs will be ignored based on r/beermoney rules

I own a SaaS (software as a service) and part of our service needs people who run phone farms.

I know this used to be big here back in the day, but remember it stopped being as profitable.

Where would be a good place to find people with phone farms now? And What’s the going rate you would expect profit per month per phone nowadays? Trying to gauge how much I should pay and also where to find more phone farm users. Places like slave labor don’t seem like my target audience.

Thanks, and don’t mean to advertise here so hope this doesn’t break any rules. Just looking for genuine advice

submitted by /u/excitedChamois9518
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ye9iph/do_people_still_use_phone_farms/

No comments:

Add Comment