Popular Posts

User Interviews study, someone contacted me by phone?

I have an account with User Interviews, and have applied for a few studies, but haven't seen anything on their site. I log in, it says I have no studies. I got a phone call which was basically a screener, didn't ask me anything I felt uncomfortable with (age, race, political leaning) nothing I don't already post or have publicly. They asked about my availability for a focus group via Zoom, and they had my email already. They scheduled a focus group for September 12th...This all seems weird because it doesn't show up in their website. Is this normal? I haven' given any personal info out, but it feels off. They said "We get candidates from User Interviews" and that they call because they want to make sure you are a real person that is fluent in english, ect.

submitted by /u/Ripfox242
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/x3geay/user_interviews_study_someone_contacted_me_by/

No comments:

Add Comment