Popular Posts

I know this place is mostly adults but as a younger person it kind of sucks how sites who advertise themselves as 13+ require things that a 13 year old (im 15 but still) wouldnt have?

I cant show screenshots here but its a shame. Used GG2U's mobile app and racked up 10 dollars in about two weeks from their mobile game offers and Hideout tv. Went to cash out aaand I get an email saying I need an image of my drivers license and utility bill to prove my identity and address. I used to use swagbucks but they cracked down on VOIP and burner phone numbers so ive been looking for something else to use. You have to be 13 to sign up, so why does cashing out require things only an adult would have? Just my thoughts, but its dumb. All I wanted was a gift card but I guess ill have 10 dollars sitting forever.

submitted by /u/Imaginebeingnormal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/w8uufd/i_know_this_place_is_mostly_adults_but_as_a/

No comments:

Add Comment