Popular Posts

Dscout unpaid express mission?

Yesterday I did a rather lengthy express mission about investing. It was titled “what’s your investing style” I believe.

It was a $5 mission, usually when I do express missions I get the payout almost immediately. However this morning I got the “Sorry you’re not a good fit” message.

Im pretty sure I had to submit 4-5 videos. And I got to the end where it said successfully submitted, not the above message. I usually get the not a good fit message after the first few multiple choice questions.

So I’m confused I put in all that work for no reward, yes it was $5. But like ???

So I chose to contact support and they said: “Your media couldn't be processed, we are reaching out to our Engineering team to see why this happened. Unfortunately, since the entire entry cannot be reviewed payment cannot be issued. “

Has anyone had this issue? Now this has me concerned as to why I don’t get a ton of missions for things I seem to be a great fit for. I’m getting enough, and get paid for express usually, but this has me wondering if I should be getting more missions.

All the videos are still on my phone. And they’re not poor quality or anything, so it’s dscouts issue so I’m unsure why they’re having it impact my payment when I did all the work they asked for.

Has anyone else had this happen? I probably spent 15-20 mins doing this mission yesterday.

submitted by /u/snow__1996
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wai7xu/dscout_unpaid_express_mission/

No comments:

Add Comment