Popular Posts

Google Play "spend first $5+ on Paypal" $10 Cashback offer

A few weeks back I got an email from PayPal about spending $5+ on Google Play as a first purchase and get $10 Cashback. Well guess it worked fine cause I got an email from PayPal saying I got the $10 offer applied to my account. Now the question is - how do I use it? PayPal's payment page that mentions the offer says there should be an offer link on the page where you make the purchase but what does that mean?

Tried to make a purchase on Sony and Nintendo's site, but no mention of offers, so does it only apply to Google Play store? So confused.

submitted by /u/SuperSaiyan3Goku
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/vm3r43/google_play_spend_first_5_on_paypal_10_cashback/

No comments:

Add Comment